PayMyCite Help Guide
- On the Home page, click on the link or the button that says "Pay Citation"
- Once at the pay citation screen there are three options to search for a citation.
- Notice Reference Number - Enter the reference number found on the notice received in the mail.
- Agency - Enter the agency name that issued the citation and a citation number or license plate number.
- License and State - Enter your license plate number and license plate state
- Click on submit
- If you searched by agency a list will appear if multiple agencies match your search, please choose from the list and click Submit.
- If results were found, a list of citations will be displayed
- All citations that are payable will have a checkbox next to them
- There may be additional citations for your license plate, to view all closed and open citations, use the "Show All Citations For Plate" button.
- Select all citations that you would like to pay for and click "Pay Citations"
- This will bring you to a list of all citations being paid for
- To remove items check the checkbox next to the citations and click "Remove Selected"
- Once you are ready to pay, click "Check Out"
- Enter the name, email address and phone number of the person who is paying the citation and the credit card billing address.
- Click "Next"
- View your order, if all information is correct, enter the credit card holders name, the card type, card number, security code and card expiration date.
- Click "Submit Payment"
- A summary of your payment will be shown as well as emailed to the email address provded.