|SECTION A: Details
All vehicles parking on the Campus must abide by the parking rules & regulations. SBCCD
Administrative Procedure 6750 and College rules & regulations and the California Vehicle
Code are enforced at all times. Colored curbs (blue for disabled, red for no stopping, green
for visitor, yellow for staff, white for drop off, etc.) have the same meaning on campus as
those found in any city. Any vehicle not properly parked or not in compliance with SBCCD
Parking Regulations is subject to a citation and possible tow-away. For SBCCD parking
rules & regulations please click
A Permit does not guarantee a parking space.The SBCCD parking permit entitles a vehicle to park on the campus when space is available. At peak class periods all lots may be full.
- Semester permits are available on-line. If required, a student may purchase a permit with cash or check at the Campus Bursar’s Office (see campus map for location).
- Daily permits can be purchased online by scanning the QR code on the sign in the parking lots. If required, you may purchase a daily permit with cash at a daily permit dispenser in selected parking lots (locations of dispensers are identified on the daily parking permit signs in each parking lot).. Dispensers will take coins and dollar bills. Dispensers do not give change. Paper permits must be placed face up on the driver’s side of the dashboard.
- Parking permits are required Monday through Thursday from 7 a.m. until 10 p.m. and Fridays from 7 a.m. through 4:30 p.m. Parking Permits are not required on weekends.
- Staff permits are required for all staff stalls/lots. Vehicles parked in staff stalls without a staff permit will be cited.
- No student or staff is allowed in the Visitor Lot at any time for any reason.
- No overnight parking allowed.
SBCCD Police frequently patrol the parking lots. However, persons parking on district property do so at their own risk. SBCCD does not assume any responsibility for loss or damage to vehicles or their contents while parked anywhere on District property
REFUNDS: To be eligible for a refund, you must request a refund within the first 2 weeks of the fall or spring semesters or within the first week of your late start class. A $10 processing fee will be withheld from the refund per Administrative Procedure 5030 - Fees.
To request a refund, send an email to email@example.com. Include your full name, permit number, the campus you are attending, and the reason for your request. Please allow up to two weeks for processing.
|SECTION B: Instructions
|Complete the Online Application Below.
|Please make sure to fill in all required fields.
|One permit will be issued per vehicle and per student.
|Your license plate number is now associated with your valid virtual parking permit.
|You will automatically receive a copy of your receipt via email.